Helping youth develop into able, ready, and successful professional adults.
Take Flight Inc is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization that changes the lives of young people by maximizing their opportunities to succeed. We are in the business of being life coaches for young people. Our mission is to develop the strengths of our youth using a variety of effective active learning techniques. We want to educate our youth with different learning principles that will stay with them for the rest of their lives. Mentors will have the opportunity to see where a youth's strengths are and develop a program specific to the needs of each young person. Mentors consistently provide the necessary accountability and motivation to maximize successful outcomes.
- Our students will grow academically through the homework help and tutoring
- Our students will grow socially through our community service activities.
- Our students will develop emotionally through our health and recreation programs.
- Our students will feel safe and secure while being supervised by a competent and caring staff.
- Our students will be enriched creativity through our art activities.
- Our students will develop good health and nutrition habits
- Our students will learn responsibility and positive behavior
- Our students will have positive interaction with caring adult and young professional role models.
- Our students will develop life skills, respect for others, and positive social interaction.
The objectives of the L.E.A.P Program are as follows: